Terrific Space Saving & Quiet Straight Stair Lift for Any Home
The Handicare 1100 is an excellent choice for a straight stair lift. It has several features for built in safety and runs very quietly. Here are some of the features:
- runs on a Slim Line rail, allowing it to be placed very close to the wall.
- narrow profile of only 11″ – the narrowest on the market
- allows continued easy access to the stairs by others in the home
- easy fold-away seat, armrests and footrest
- safety sensors to gently stop the chair when it encounters an obstacle
- comes with 2 remotes to call or send the chair wherever you need it
- runs on patented Friction Drive technology – no teeth or gears and no grease or oil needed
- 4 wheel drive technology – built in redundancy
- continuous charge batteries
- easy to use touch button and toggle controls
- capacity up to 300 lb.
With a very slim and compact design, you’ll love how much space the Handicare 1100 model leaves available on the stairs for other people living in the home. You’ll feel safe and secure knowing that the batteries are constantly charging along the rail making it ready for use, even during a power outage. Ultra low maintenance rail with no teeth or gears means a clean and mess free ride.
The Handicare patented Friction Drive system uses four motors to grip the rail and in the rare event one motor breaks down, you’ll still be able to complete the ride because the remaining motors pick up the slack and continue the job. This stair lift is designed for many, many years of daily, carefree use.
Check out the brochures : Handicare 1100 Straight Stair Lift & Handicare 1100 Straight Stair Lift Seat Dimensions
The Handicare 1100 also has several available options shown in the video to make your life easier:
Zero Intrusion – if you have doorways at the top or bottom of the stairs, this may be an effective solution to prevent tripping hazards.
Power Swivel – turn on a switch; great solution for those with manual dexterity challenges.
Power Footrest – automate the footrest movement to make it easier to get in and out of the stair lift chair.
Slide Track – this add on helps move the track with the seat so the rail can be shorter. An alternative solution to preventing tripping hazards.
Easy Hinge – folds the rail up and out of the way when no other solution is available in front of a doorway.